What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device through the internet browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the websites or the country / countries area through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time, the user can, through his internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry in his system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
How you can manage cookies?
Cookies help to get the most out of websites, however, all internet browsers (browsers) allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective internet browser (browser).
Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer – Disable cookies
- Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information on Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the following Microsoft page:
Cookie Settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable cookies
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon, found on the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section, disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
- Click “OK” to save the changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page:
http://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/Activar%20e%20Desactivar%20cookies?redirectlocale=en- US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookiesMozilla Firefox
Chrome Cookie Settings – Disable cookies
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button. Select the option “Block data from being defined by websites”.
You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the internet browser (browser)
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page:
Cookie Settings in Safari Web and IOS – Disable cookies
- Click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
Nota: Existem vários níveis de activação e desactivação de cookies no Safari. Para mais informações sobre definições de cookies no Safari, consulte a seguinte página:
Other internet browsers
Please look in the “help” menu of the internet browser (browser) or contact the supplier of the internet browser (browser).
NOTE: Remember that when disabling cookies, parts of our website may not work properly.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you consult the following links, which are only in English: